H&R Block 2019 - On Sale
H&R Block 2019 DIY desktop software products will be available her on our website thru our affiliate relationship with hrblock.com and locally through retail outlets nationwide.
H&R Block DIY installation software available for the 2019 tax season with desktop products that include key product enhancements, including:
- the addition of “drag and drop,”
- easily imports tax information from any source.
- easier for desktop software users to import last year’s tax return from H&R Block or any tax prep service
- saves customers time by seamlessly pre-populating information on their tax return
- additional guarantees
- maximum refund guarantee
- 100 percent accuracy guarantee
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
H&R Block’s collaboration with Affiliate Online Marketing Members allows all H&R Block Online DIY clients and desktop software clients to be eligible to receive a discount and special promotion offers when they purchase through a certified affiliate such as TaxRefundSoftware.Com
This enables tax filers to make their tax refund go even further by spending less on tax preparation. That’s real money savings that directly lowers the cost of the product right up front!
H&R Block products offer the best value in desktop tax software:
- Competitively priced products
- Free In-Person Audit Representation from an H&R Block tax pro
- Unlimited free tax advice via live chat
- Up to five federal returns can be filed for free
- Tax Identity Care™ can help better protect clients from tax identity theft with
H&R Block’s exclusive prevention and restorative services
- for only $14.99 it can be added by all DIY clients.
H&R Block 2019 DIY desktop software can be downloaded online with a CD or a key code from H&R Block and other online Affiliate retailers. H&R Block Online DIY products and the mobile tax prep app also are live at hrblock.com.
HR Block Announces Renewal of H&R Block®-Branded Refund Advance Product for the 2019 Tax Season
H&R Block 2019 released notice that it has renewed its agreement with BofI Federal Bank to be the provider of interest-free Refund Advance loans to their customers during the 2019 tax season.
BofI will originate and fund all of H&R Block’s interest-free Refund Advance loans to tax preparation clients for the 2019 tax season.
BofI will perform the credit underwriting, loan origination, funding, and loan servicing associated with the interest-free Refund Advance loan in the upcoming tax season and receive fees from H&R Block for providing those services.
This will be the second year that BofI will be the exclusive provider of interest-free Refund Advance loans to H&R Block’s customers.
H&R Block 2019 keeps up with Tax Law Changes
Several provisions are not in effect until tax year 2019. Those provisions include:
- elimination of the shared responsibility payment (a.k.a. the individual mandate),
- elimination of the deduction for payment of alimony pursuant to an agreement entered into after December 31 - ty18
- elimination of the inclusion for alimony received pursuant to an agreement entered into after December 31 - ty18
About H&R Block
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) is a global consumer tax services provider. Tax return preparation services are provided by professional tax preparers in approximately 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail tax offices worldwide, and through H&R Block tax software products for the DIY consumer. H&R Block also offers adjacent Tax Plus products and services. In fiscal 2017, H&R Block had annual revenues of over $3 billion with 23 million tax returns prepared worldwide. For more information, visit the H&R Block Newsroom.